“Good Beers on Tap”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good Beers on Tap”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We happened upon the Dog Star Tavern while shopping. The bartender, Robert, was so nice and pleasant. They have a good selection of beers on tap and after sampling a Dogfish Head 61, my husband was content to take a break. We ended up coming back the next day too. Great place to get out of the heat and relax.

Visited May 2014

Butler, Tennessee
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Great happy hour bar--”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went in to have a few beers, good selection on tap. Happened to hit at happy hour-didn't see any signs--which made the beer more reasonable priced
Only a few people, bartender was personable, good service and conversation
Good old fashion type bar

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wataugaman
Tennessee
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“scary”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The 4 of us went in and turned right around and walked out. Everyone in this place was scary. They looked us up and down and just stared.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank LisaWayne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Would never go back”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Ok seriously I am 40 years old and my husband is 49 I did not have my Id - who does at my age and the bold bouncer with tattoos all up his arms wouldn't let me in!!! Are you kidding me?!??!?? Would rather go where bar people are more friendly this guy was a jerk!!!!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Dheimbouch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great bar, great bands!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Dogstar is a great bar with awesome bands and a cool setting. The crowd is a mix of locals and tourists. The prices are reasonable and it's always a good time!

Visited July 2013