“Great Pizza,”

Townies Pizzeria
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fast casual locals choice for island italian and pizzeria.
“Great Pizza,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Best pizza on Fernandina. Staff is friendly and the beach surfer images works great. I would highly recommend.

“Decent, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This pizza place delivered which was our highest priority the night we ordered. Our family of five was tired and hungry. We ordered a large cheese pizza and two turkey sandwiches. The pizza was pretty good but had more oregano than my kids care for. My husband and I enjoyed it but would likely try something else next time. The sandwiches were dressed as ordered but the meat was highly processed, so much so that my 11 year old wouldn't eat it.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Campcavano
Orlando, Florida
“Good Pizza with fast delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were spending a week at the Omni Hotel (Sandcastles) in Amellia Island FL and decided we were all tired of going out to eat, so we ordered pizzas and wanted them delivered too.

Well we found Townies on TripAdvisor with very good reviews, so we ordered 2 and were told 45 minutes for delivery. The pizzas arrived early, were excellent and totally filled our need.

I would definitely use them again if the situation ever arose.

1 Thank gjk0506
Atlanta, Georgia
“Mediocre food and poor service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I went there with a group of eight. We ordered pizza and salads. Salads were brought out two at a time every 5 minutes. The last two finally arrived after the pizza came and they weren't even correct. They were out of numerous items. The pizza was OK buy kinda floppy because it wasn't cooked quite enough. We had to ask for plates to eat our pizza on. Are plates not a standard? Salads are served in what looked to me like a water bowl from Petco.
Pizza taste was OK.

4 Thank Kevin J
Georgia
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We were told to go here by a local. Food was delicious a especially the salad with homemade croutons! The food was very fresh. I wasn't crazy about the decor - almost run-down looking and very difficult to find with no sign out front. I would definitely get food here on my next visit - but I would probably do take-out or delivery.

1 Thank luvtoteach678