“A bit disorganized but excellent pizza..”
Review of Townies Pizzeria

Townies Pizzeria
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Fast casual locals choice for island italian and pizzeria.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A bit disorganized but excellent pizza..”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Good bunch of guys building a business. Tasty pizza. Have patience with them while they organize the "business side" -- but enjoy the good food. Let's support the entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank TAGSfan

jacksonville florida
“maybe they were having a bad day”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I placed my order for 2 hoagies to go, paid a fair price and left a dollar tip in the jar. So far so good, I checked out a funky disorganized dinning area, ok its only a pizza joint right. I felt like the sandwiches should be done any minute I've gained a far amount of "take out" experience in my 50 years. I waited at the counter and waited , its not like they were slammed for sure. I caught a glimpse of my sandwich being prepared and the young man was certainly taking his time peeling one piece of cheese from the other , yawn , then playing with the dark green lettuce on my sandwich like he was staging a condo or something. I lost it, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I'm out". Good Riddance Townies, best of luck to you. Hope someone enjoyed the work of art your man prepared.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank stephysat28
“Great Pizza,”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Best pizza on Fernandina. Staff is friendly and the beach surfer images works great. I would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014
“Decent, not great”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This pizza place delivered which was our highest priority the night we ordered. Our family of five was tired and hungry. We ordered a large cheese pizza and two turkey sandwiches. The pizza was pretty good but had more oregano than my kids care for. My husband and I enjoyed it but would likely try something else next time. The sandwiches were dressed as ordered but the meat was highly processed, so much so that my 11 year old wouldn't eat it.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Campcavano
Orlando, Florida
“Good Pizza with fast delivery”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were spending a week at the Omni Hotel (Sandcastles) in Amellia Island FL and decided we were all tired of going out to eat, so we ordered pizzas and wanted them delivered too.

Well we found Townies on TripAdvisor with very good reviews, so we ordered 2 and were told 45 minutes for delivery. The pizzas arrived early, were excellent and totally filled our need.

I would definitely use them again if the situation ever arose.

• Visited July 2014