This is the third time we have stayed here before cruising out of Jacksonville (only about 20 min to the Port) and once again we had a wonderful stay! This hotel is right in the middle of the historic downtown area of Fernandina Beach, so you can walk everywhere you want to go to eat or shop. Amelia Island and the beach is only a 10 minute car ride away. We also visited Fort Clinch which is very interesting if you enjoy history. Very beautiful ride through moss covered trees back to the fort.
I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach