We stayed here for the first time in February, 2013 and would definitely stay here again if we visit Amelia Island. It is right in the historic area, a very desirable location and a short walk to the harbor where the river boat tours of Cumberland Sound/Island leave the dock. Even my husband who has trouble walking could make that walk. The hotel itself was as always, cordial staff, clean, comfortable and welcoming. There are 40 excellent restaurants all around the hotels so we never took the car out except to sightsee. Lovely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach