The location of this Inn was in the historic section of Fernandina which made it perfect for getting around to the restaurants, shopping district, water front, and historic sites for the five days that we were there. The staff was friendly and helpful. A complimentary delicious breakfast was served daily, samples of food from various restaurants were served M.- F. , and freshly baked cookies were available in the late afternoon. Our accomodations were very good. We had some issues with the air conditioner being very noisy when we checked in which was quickly resolved. Later in the week a plumbing problem occurred which was fixed during the day while we were gone. Our suite was very clean and comfortable. Todd at the reception desk was efficient. In the breakfast area Sue kept the food well organized and supplied. She quickly cleared the dining tables and tidied up the area. Best of all she was always cheerful in the morning. There was a business center, and complimentary WiFi was available in the room. Even though our suite was near the rear of the Inn, we seldom heard the railway train going through town.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach