I have been coming to this location for almost 5 years now (over 10 stays totaling 20+ days) , and have yet to have a bad stay. It is centrally located in downtown Fernandina Beach and was built to look/feel like it was part of the old part of the city. The staff is always friendly, they have a managers reception M-Th with snacks provided by local restaurants. The only downside is the occasional train at night that travels back and forth behind the hotel taking materials to the port, but I consider it a minor inconvenience easily tolerated when compared to the ambiance of this facility and the staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach