We stayed for 2 nights at this Hampton Inn and the stay was very pleasant. A nice lobby and breakfast area. The breakfast area is a completely separate room which was nice. At other Hampton Inns it is usually an extension of the lobby area so you have all the front desk business going on around you while you eat. The pool is small but has a great view and the hotel is centrally located so that you can walk to many restaurants, stores, and other activities. As far as the room goes it was clean as has always been the case when we have stayed at Hampton Inns. The staff was courteous and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach