We really liked the location. We walked every evening, had dinner, had ice cream, shopped. The hotel blends in to the historic downtown. Breakfast was nice and they have a small room where they sell snacks and some food you can heat in microwave in room. If you stay here ask for a room away from back of hotel where there are train tracks. The train comes by in the middle of the night and sounds its horn at the crossings. We enjoyed watching the train but it did wake us. We will stay here again next time we visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach