Perfect walking distance to all shops, restaurants and waterfront. Hotel lobby has lovely painted ceiling, curved staircase and fireplace. Hotel offers free breakfast in a charming room on the 2nd floor overlooking pool and harbor. We had a 2-room suite with full size kitchen. At $160/ night room was excellent value for money, especially if an extended stay. Only downside was we'd requested a fireplace room but fire kept going out. Maintenance responded right away and even checked back but repeated attempts to keep the pilot light lit were unsuccessful. The fireplace room was the reason we chose the hotel, so this and the unexpected cold weather, was disappointing. Hotel staff were extremely friendly and offered to move us to a new room. We elected to leave and they kindly accommodated our request without difficulty or penalties.
A few important notes if you're a light sleeper: 1)they're right along the train tracks but only saw 2 trains during our 1.5 day stay and none at night; 2)Our room faced the main road and music from the palace saloon could be heard past midnite.
Would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach