Great Location placing you within easy walking distance of everything in town, except the beach. As others have noted, you can hear doors closing and conversations in other rooms. Our room (237) on the second floor had a Jacuzzi tub in the room, which was really nice. The breakfast was standard Hampton Inn, not a homemade B&B, but not a simple roll and coffee either. Rates were higher than average due to athletic competition in town, but still within the realm of reasonable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach