We stay at many HI's and this is hands down #1! Within walking distance to downtown,beach,restaurants,docks--everything. Clean and comfortable. Many choices for breakfast. Unheated outside pool on 2nd floor. Staff is outstanding-welcoming and helpful.
However, the best thing about this establishment is the charm. I was told the owner decorated it herself and she did a marvelous job of making it homey. The lobby has built in bookshelves with fireplace and comfy seats(Christmas stockings hung on the mantle!). A beautiful winding staircase leads to the 2nd floor breakfast room which has arched painted ceilings that look like the skies over the ocean. Bronze flocks of seagulls (sculptures) hang in flight over the tables. There are detailed decorations throughout the hotel.The exterior is also painted Caribbean colors. I so appreciate the efforts, time and expense taken to make this Hampton a special destination.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach