The hotel fits nicely into the downtown area of Fernandina Beach, which has several shops and great restaurants all within walking distance. The marina across the street was entertaining for the kids, and they loved the train that runs through the downtown area. The beach is only a couple of miles away, and there are several playgrounds along the way to keep the kids entertained. The complementary breakfast made this a great deal for a family of 5.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach