My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in Sept 2008. We were very satisfied with the hotel itself and the staff was excellent. The best part was the location. The hotel is in the historic district with a view of the harbor. We walked to sightsee in the historic district and to eat all of our meals. We could walk across the street for the ferry and boat tours. We would also sit in rocking chairs on the pier and have a glass of wine and watch all of the boats.
We will definitely do this again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach