Our family of five stayed two nights over Christmas when visiting for a family reunion. The hotel had a nice atmosphere. We got a suite, tidy with a lot of space. Or as tidy as it can get with all these wall-to-wall carpets that every hotel room in the US seems to be having. Well working internet access, though not wireless. Breakfast was nice, with lots of fresh fruit salad. We all lacked things other than jam or peanut butter on the bread. Is it really only in europe that one eats cheese, ham or turkey on the bread?
Over all, a very nice experience though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach