“Great Tasting Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife, sister and I had supper here after touring Fort Clinch State Park. Service was quick and the burgers and fries were tasty and filling. We asked the waiter if the place was a franchise and were surprised the place was the one and only Tasty's. Great service and good food. Tasty's is located near the heart of downtown Fernandina Beach, not too far from the pirate. Gave us a good chance to relax after touring the fort and driving through town. My sister served as our tour guide and dinner at Tasty's was the reward. We were happy we made the stop.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

My daughter and I ate here for a snack. Kudos for the great fries (rough cut, brown with skins), excellent creamsicle float and clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

You might want to get an order of sweet potato fries drizzled with brown sugar butter for dessert---ton of fries in one order. Sandwiches are all very good. Milkshakes and floats, served with a waterhose-sized straw, are great too... it's all great. This place has much better food and decor than that other gas station-turned-restaurant.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a converted gas station that serves up delicious burgers and unbelievable sweet potato fries! I have also had their shrimp roll - and found it exception! This place is casual and fun. The only problem is seating... there isn't much - and if you sit outside on one of the picnic tables the truck traffic heading to the paper mill is pretty annoying. Still though - well worth it for the food! This is our first stop every time we drive down to the island from Maryland!

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Run, don't walk, to Tasty's in Downtown Fernandina! Our family has just enjoyed the most delicious and satisfying lunch. The atmosphere, service and decor were all warm and welcoming. Our boys (13 & 16) said that their Carolina Burgers were "one of the best hamburgers" they have ever had. My East Coast Shrimp Roll was absolutely delicious with the freshest shrimp, crisp celery and the perfect amount of mayo on toasted buns. My husband got a terrific Kraut Dog too. Each entree can with the PERFECT fries. We all shared a wonderful caramel milkshake. I swear, if we lived here full time we would have our own parking place (and weigh a lot more!). Thank you for so clearly loving what you do and for being so GOOD at it! Congratulations on "Burger of the Year"!

1  Thank prettypicky