“Bold & Beautiful Bread”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Harvest Bread Company
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches and desserts are divine. The bread is out of this world. I would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Nice array of bread and pastry choices. We came on a Sunday morning and the owner had just made some egg, sausage, hash brown muffins that were wonderful. The pastries were delicious as well. We had both the apple and peach bars. If I lived in the area, I would come here frequently for both the food and hospitality!

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

This place has a happy wholesome atmosphere. The food is baked daily with all natural ingredients. I'm happy to find a place that gives you that option. The bread is excellent. Muffins are wonderful. Great choice for breakfast/lunch or coffee break. A little on the expensive side but that's the cost of fresh.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

These folks know their bread! Fresh, quality ingredients make superb bread and these friendly owners get it right. While I understand quality costs more, It is pricey here. I would suggest that they offer half loaves for those of us who love their bread but not the price.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I make all my bread at home in a Zorushi Bread Maker, but being here for several months it was impractical to haul the machine. I tried this place and the first thing that struck me was that the staff really new the bread and ingredients. They do not use any nuts in their breads and I have an allergy to that so it worked great. While it is a more expensive that the breads you find at grocery stores, it's worth the price. Tried several and started using this place as our standard bread shopping stop.