“Lead me not into temptation...”
Review of Great Harvest Bread Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Harvest Bread Company
Reviewed 23 January 2014

It knows where to find me.
Their lunches are great. Their bread is great. And full of stuff!
The cinnamon chip bread makes great breakfast toast, and the Popeye Bread is incredible for sammiches.
And you must try the desserts, which vary from time to time. I recommend splitting the treats, they are way too much for just one person...

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is my "go to" place when I'm in Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island when I want a casual, but delicious breakfast or lunch. You cannot beat the tasty, homemade breads and desserts all made in house or the fresh sandwiches and salads that are always good. There is a cookie made here that is so ridiculously delicious it makes me giddy every time I have it: the salted, caramel cookies. WOW!! All of the breads, tea cakes, cookies, and desserts are easy to buy and take with you (could be dangerous) while served by the nicest people. This is just a really pleasant little spot to come and enjoy some simple. but good food.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

wonderful place to have a coffee and fresh muffins/scones---and the fresh healthy bread is a must--when I'm down here I only by my bread here or I won't eat bread
you can have breakfast and lunch as well--but the food is the dressing around the great baked bread ---you can sit outside or eat inside and of course take out--no one rushes you and the whole staff is pleasant and patient

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim for a quick sandwhich and stumbled upon this little gem. Cute little place, delicious bread and very fresh ingredients. Had a cappuccino with lunch, they had WiFi and plenty of seating. Nice change of scenery from the overrated Starbucks. Will be returning soon for dessert, everything looked delicious.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Delicious breads and fresh ingredients made for an enjoyable quick lunch. The Savannah bars were very tempting but we resisted...until our next visit to Fernandina beach.