“So Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
georgia
“So Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I loved this place. On an island that has lots of fried stuff and "gourmet" restaurants, this place provided a respite of just plain good food. The breads are wonderful--fresh baked from good ingredients. And the people who work there are so friendly and accommodating. We ate their twice and really enjoyed the sandwiches and yummy deserts. Go there! I think you'll love it.

Visited July 2014

“Good Morning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

So, my wife and I went for breakfast... Long story short, they know how to bake!

We shared a slice of bacon, onion, and swiss cheese quiche. It was great, moist, bacon was cooked perfectly, the swiss cheese was mild and abundant!

My wife also had a morning glory muffin which was light, moist, and flavorful!

I had a mixed berry cream cheese scone, and all I can say is WOW! It was moist, light (almost like cake), and full of berries!

1 Thank rjsandlin
“Breakfast ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went in for breakfast and enjoyed the best apple muffin we've had as well as breakfast panini. Friendly staff and would go back

Amelia Island
“We love Great Harvest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stop here for coffee and something baked every time I am on the island. Their coffees are great and the baked goods are absolutely a treat. The owner is usually there. He and his staff have a a genuine love of what they do and it reflects in the wonderful karma that surrounds this business.

• Visited May 2014
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Perfect on any day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Everything that I have ever bought to take home, sweet or savory has always been delicious. Today I ordered soup (corn chowder) and half a chicken salad sandwich to go. I just finished it and thought it was great. The people that work in the shop always greet everyone and are really great. They made great suggestions too! They are very "kneaded"!

P.S. I ordered a salted caramel cookie for that 3pm, "I need something sweet!"

• Visited January 2014