“Great local dive”

Timoti's Seafood Shack
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Great local dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went to this restaurant based on reviews I had read. This placed had great reviews, so my fiancé and I tried it. I got the fish tacos and some hush puppies, my fiancé got the lobster roll. We were both impressed by the food. It was very good, the outdoor seating was pleasant with shade and fans blowing on you while you eat which was nice with the 90 degree weather. Would go back again. Also, it is located in a great area around little boutiques and other local restaurants. Worth checking out!

• Visited June 2014

Austin, Texas
“Two Thumbs Up!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

You get A LOT of food for the money!!! AND the food is really good too!!! Try the fried baskets, clams and shrimp baskets were awesome.

Foristell, Missouri
“Great Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ate here 2 times for lunch. Don't judge by the outside. Food is the best seafood in the town and so reasonable

Visited January 2014
Danielsville, GA
“Incredible taste and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family had just gotten into town, unpacked and began our trek to get groceries for our beach stay at Amelia Island. We were starving. Of course we consulted Trip Advisor for where we would eat. My oldest son found Timoti's. We arrived at the in town restaurant, walked right in to very friendly service, made our order, took a seat at a table outside in the covered patio. The 5 of us were astonished at how "beachy" the patio was. Upon receiving our food we were all amazed at the quality of the fish, seasoning, and sauces. My son's girlfriend ordered chicken fingers and she was extremely delighted by their taste. My husband and I ordered the blackened fish sandwich - AMAZING quality and taste. Youngest son ordered grilled shrimp basket - he remarked that this was the best shrimp he had ever eaten - he ALWAYS eats shrimp if it is served at a restaurant. My oldest son ordered the crab burger - very good was his remark. You won't be disappointed. Try it. We will certainly go there again before we leave this town!

• Visited June 2014
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Disappointed!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went here May 2014 after reading Trip Advisor reviews. Will not go again and will not recommend. Got shrimp tacos which were skimpy to say the least. No one in our party was impressed and each person said they would not go back.
The outside area is nice if it's not too hot.

• Visited May 2014