“Excellent Date Night”

Four Seasons Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Seasons Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Four Seasons Bistro is a local family owned bistro. Our food is made from scratch, no added preservatives, or additives, We are "Big On Flavor". and insistent on fresh! No cookie cutter employees here, we keep it polite, genuine,and honest. Our servers are selected for what they bring to the table without being programmed and we are proud to be a part of a Bistro that's Comfortable, Casual, and Fresh. Great for any occasion, be it a romantic dinner,a family outing,a good time with friends,a birthday, anniversary or corporate dinner. Come on in we'd love to spoil you!
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Have not been back since shortly after they opened. Went tonight and had an excellent meal with excellent service. My wife penne rustica (shrimp and chicken pasta) and she reported it to be excellent.....portion was quite large and brought almost half back home with us. I have the grilled salmon which was outstanding!!! We both had the house salad and it was very fresh and generous. We shared the cannoli for dessert which was very good. With the wine and the complimentary aperitif after dinner the bill before tip was under $40. Quite a good deal for an excellent meal.

1  Thank Ken S
Stephanie C, Owner at Four Seasons Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your Review, we recognize we are not a 5 star restaurant. “But where just getting started” Thank you to Fernandina Beach, Yulee surrounding towns and our Guest and Visitors. My Partners as well as my wife and I just want to be a light in the community.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I've eaten here the times now and every time I have ordered a current dish. From wild grilled salmon to chicken fettucci, the food was amazing. I'm not a big fish person but the salmon was so perfectly cooked I'll definitely be coming back for more. Their desserts are all divine. Their canoli (they import their cream from Italy) was the best I've ever had....And I've had a few canolis!! Service was very professional and attentive all three times. Prices are moderate. Overall a very very nice place to dine!

1  Thank laurenchpa

We are locally owned and operated and we thank the local community for supporting us while we grow. Michael

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a fantastic experience and plan to go back. The food was great -- we had the filet, penne rustica, salads, and wonderful bread with pesto oil. Our server, Tiffany, and the owner, Michael, were extremely attentive. We took advantage of the 5-6 pm specials and got a $25 discount on an $80 meal. We have eaten at several good restaurants in the area and this is our favorite so far.

2  Thank oneguy3

Thank you for your review: Stephanie and my goals are to keep it Comfortable Casual and Fresh, at a comfortable price. Michael

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach have so many great restaurants that I can't believe this one is ranked so high. We tried this restaurant a year ago and the food was not good. I decided to try it again since it is getting such good reviews. Who is writing them? It makes me wonder. We ordered the appetizer special. It was a kind of meatball and was OK. the Caesar salad had too much anchovy paste. The Pasta Rustic had nicely grilled shrimp and chicken. The penne pasta was cooked properly, but the sauce was melted cheese with a pool of butter at the bottom. Although the service and atmosphere were good, I will not give this restaurant another chance.

1  Thank Readingteacher12
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to dinner here tonight as it had such good reviews on Tripadvisor. We were very pleased. Basically, The atmosphere was attractive, staff were helpful, knowledgeable and attentive, the food was excellent and the prices moderate. We enjoyed the entire experience. The owner and staff appear to be trying hard to make their restaurant first rate and we think that they are succeeding. We would definitively come back.

1  Thank Steve232