“Excellent food and service”

Joe's 2nd Street Bistro
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in historic downtown Fernandina Beach, Joe's 2nd St. Bistro serves innovative cuisine in a relaxed, island atmosphere. Enjoy fresh seafood specialties in a 1900's home, or outside in a New Orleans inspired Courtyard.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

While it wasn't inexpensive, it was definitely worth it. Patrick waited on us. What a good person and so knowledgeable. Thanks, Patrick. We got there before 6 so not quite as busy. Mate outside upstairs. That was extra special. My husband had the shrimp and grits. I had the grouper grilled in a corn husk.m both were superior. Will definitely go back when we visit and hope to get Patrick again!

Polk City, Iowa
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant based on recommendations from other family members. We arrived early and was seated quickly. The Server was pleasant,knowledgeable and attentive. Even though we we told the steaks were delicious, we decided to order seafood since we were at the beach. My wife ordered the crab cakes and I had the grouper. Both meals were delicious and done with great presentation. Because the restaurant filled up quickly, I suggest making reservations. I would recommend this restaurant to both family and friends.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Gumbo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Dinner was great and the the gumbo was excellent. The restaurant had a friendly staff and was very attentive. Can't wait to go back. The prices were very good for the meal received. Thumbs UP !!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Small beautiful bistro with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

2 stories house in historic district across from the Hampton Inn Historic Harbor Front. Ordered to go to and the service is excellent.
Seafood Bouillabaisse
shrimp, scallops, lobster, fresh fish and little neck clams in saffron / tomato broth with aromatic vegetables is cooked to perfection and the broth is one of the best I ever tasted. Portion is right for dinner. Takeout packing is excellent.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food Good sevice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate here on a Friday night. We did not have reservations but we were a little early for the dinner crowd so it was not a problem. We sat outside which was very pleasant. We had a wonderful waitress and our water were kept refilled by a very polite young man. Our food was good. One got the special which was a fish dish - it was okay. Another got the prime rib and it was good and there was plenty of it. Another got a pasta dish and it was good. I got the Shrimp and Grits and it was probably some of the best I have ever eaten. All that being said - the prices were a little on the high side. I would think that each of our dishes would have been more reasonable at $5 less than what was charged. I think that we might come back for a special occasion, but it is too expensive to go to on a regular basis.

• Visited July 2014