“Excellent Kayaking Adventures”

and up
Self-Guided Kayak Tour of Amelia Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mobile company that offers kayak rentals (self guided tours)and guided eco kayaking tours, paddleboarding lessons, and hiking tours. Amelia Island and Yulee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Kayaking Adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I had to think of something to do together with my daughter (who is about to go to high school this coming year) that would take her away from her smartphone! I saw a groupon to go kayaking and I was glad I bought it. Priced right for a 2 hour experience.

No cell signal. Yeah! Just me, my daughter and the guide (who by the way was very nice, knowledgeable and cool to hang out with (the type that really enjoys what she's doing). The guide took us hiking too as part of the trip which was an awesome experience. Overall, it was a fun experience. I'm already thinking of taking my younger daughter and she is excited about it.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Joel R

Jacksonville, Florida
“SUP Rentals on Lofton Creek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a great time on the SUPs we rented from Freshspiritadventures!! They met us at Melton Nelson Boat Ramp, gave us a great tutorial, and sent us on our way. We're hooked now! They were lovely to deal with, very informative, friendly, and a good deal. When they came to pick up the SUPs, they even took some pictures for us :) Highly recommended!!

Chickamauga
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a great trip on the water on a black water tour of Lofton Creek. We had 2 five year olds, a nine year old and 6 adults. The trip was peaceful and beautiful. Our guide was friendly but not overbearing. We will definitely be back for the Egan Creek tour to see more wildlife!

yulee, florida, USA
“excellent family experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

the guides were very friendly and helpful. we had a teenager and a young child. not only was it a great deal but a really great time. we even booked the trip only the day before and they were able to fit us in at a location convenient to us. I have told our friends and they look forward to scheduling an outing with us soon to enjoy again.

Ashburn, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time kayaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great tour guide. Really enjoyed kayaking with my husband for our first time. Looking forward to purchasing our own in the near future.