“Great food, service and ambience”
Review of Le Clos

Le Clos
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Atlanta
“Great food, service and ambience”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Located in a charming house on a side street, we had a fantastic dinner at Le Clos. Everything that came out of the kitchen, from the crispy but soft inside baguettes to the chocolate cake. In between, we had tender escargot, perfect calamari, exquisite duck and a steak au poivre in a perfect sauce. Go.

2 Thank Paul52Atlanta

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Wonderful anniversary celebration!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I visited Left Clos for the first time last night and found it to be delicious and delightful. Julie greeted us and was very attentive and patient as we asked lots of questions about the menu and wines. Ultimately we made great choices! The appetizer salmon/ grouper cake was large enough for us to share and yummy. My husband was very pleased with the duck and the pork fell off the shank and was very flavorable. We pondered the dessert menu and mentioned to Julie that we were celebrating our 35 wedding anniversary. Julie promptly whisked away the menu and brought a complementary chocolate cake and homemade ice cream. Unbelievably we polished off most of it. What a memorable evening!

2 Thank Dianne S
“FABULOUS!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We made reservations for our 11th anniversary based on reviews and this place did not disappoint! The food was so great, every bite! The service beats any fine dining establishment. This is fine dining in a casual beach/harbor town. We will definitely recommend this place to all of our family and friends as a must if you are visiting Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach.

1 Thank Samft
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Charming and authentic dining experience!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at Le Clos last week. She was born in Wales, and materialized in Southern France, so I was eager to see her reaction. We loved all three courses and the service was spot on. Barbara, Julie and the entire staff took excellent care of us and made sure our experience was a good one. The escargot was delicious!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Joel S
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wonderful surprise...”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had read all the previous reviews and was looking forward to our reservation. I called a day or so before to reconfirm our reservations. Upon arrival we were greeted by Julie who actually remembered that I had called to reconfirm!! She continued to assist us for dinner. It as a busy night and she apologized that we had a little wait..Actually we were early and seated at the time of our reservation. The food did not disappoint! My husband had the duck which he said was perfect..I ordered a grouper "special" and it was wonderful. The chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream was a memorable ending to a great meal. I also want to mention that the young lady who assisted...bringing bread, water, etc. was very charming and attentive. We will not be able to visit this area again without having dinner at LeClos..We throughly enjoyed the evening and look forward to a return visit. My husband said....in the Restaurant world...this is how it should be done. We were there during the Memorial Day weekend.

• Visited May 2014