“Good Food”
Review of Cafe Karibo

Cafe Karibo
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food at Cafe Karibo is good. The menu is a mix of a different cuisines. The service is good. The restaurant is in the downtown area of Fernadina Beach.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Karibo

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were actually headed somewhere else and they were closed so we kept walking. We found this place and decided to try it. We sat outside which was great because we had three kids with us. The service was very good. Any time we needed something, they were quick to respond. The food was amazing. I got the shrimp and grits. It was one of the best shrimp and grits ive ever had. everybody else was very happy with their meal. Even the kids grilled cheese was really good. There were a lot of different menu choices as well. Overall great restaurant with great atmoshphere.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I dined with friends and we mostly chose different food but it was all very well presented and looked as colourful as it did healthy. I chose the veggie burger and it was delicious!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We liked that the menu had a bunch of choices. Everyone found something they wanted, which is a task for my family. The crab queso was very good and my daughter really enjoyed the turkey club.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I had a light lunch at Cafe Karibo on Wed June 25th. We sat outdoors under a natural canopy of tall trees. She had a salad of couscous, and assorted middle east type veggies marinated in a house vinegar based dressing, she said it was dynamite so I tasted enough to confirm " DYNAMITE al la JIMMY WALKER of yesteryear tv. I had a marinated salad of lentils and other goodies, too many to remember, sorry, but it was also scrumptious. We were actually sorry that we didn't order full size portions.