I brought my girlfriend and dog for a two day business/personal trip to Jacksonville and absolutely loved the staff, location and amenities. You can walk to the beach right out your door with some rooms facing the ocean. Fun bar and entertainment directly across the street. Hilda at the front desk was friendly and helpful and the cleaning staff were very courteous. The rooms were upgraded and clean and overall it was fairly priced and exceeded expectations. We plan to go back in June for a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just Renovated! The Beachside Motel is Amelia Island's only oceanfront motel and is locally owned and operated. Designed with your comfort in mind, our tastefully decorated rooms all have Flatscreen TV, telephones and free wifi. Fridges are found in our Classic Rooms; Microwave,Fridge, and sink/kitchen prep area in our Efficiency Rooms and fully equipped kitchenettes with Stove, Fridge and complete kitchen available for guests who prefer a more homestyle atmosphere are found in our Oceanfront Kitchen Suite Rooms. Begin each day with complimentary coffee and yummies in our lobby. Swim or sun around our full-size oceanfront pool which is just steps from the beach. Just minutes from the island's charming historic town of Fernandina Beach, the public golf course, and Ft. Clinch State Park and across the street from one of the local's favorite restaurants, The Surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach