“Highly recommend if you want to feel renewed”
Review of Island Massages

Island Massages
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for your interest in my services. I would like to personally invite you to experience Island Massages to enhance your overall health and sense of well-being. I offer treatments that revive, rejuvenate and revitalize your body, mind and spirit. My goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every client while offering knowledgeable and friendly service. My hope is that you’ll feel confident in my ability to meet all of your expectations and know that my clients are always my number one focus.
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Glad we found Island Massages. Carol was helpful and flexible in setting up our massages while on vacation. Carol is an excellent LMT. The massages were excellent. She identified tight spots and my feet felt like new. Thanks Carol :-)

Reviewed 25 September 2010

Carol was fantastic. Great business location and service. She works wonders. Highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 31 July 2010

Carol did a fantastic job and made our vacation stay in Amelia Island more enjoyable and relaxing-one of the best massages I have had...my partner and sister also had two different massages from Carol while we were there and both of them loved it....highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 January 2010

Didn't know Carol was an attraction, but either way, she does a great job....very professional and reasonably priced.