“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast here this morning. The line was to the door when we arrived. Luckily, I was able to snag a table inside while my husband waited in line to order. As we weren't in a rush, the wait to order plus the wait for our food to come to the table didn't bother us. I don't know how I would have dealt with the wait if I had my kids with me, though.
Food was terrific! Biscuits and gravy, bacon, and hash browns were to die for - big portions! Hubby had skillet (has browns, gravy, bacon and eggs) - he said it was good. I look forward to coming back to try the lunch!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Southern Living told the truth. It was a great burger in an old filling station with tons of shabby chic charm. We will visit again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hands down a staple of Fernandina and a most unique atmosphere. Great burgers and fantastic breakfast. We eat here every time we are in town and really enjoy the food and gas station burger joint feel. A must visit for travelers and a well known non-marketed burger joint for locals.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We ate here on our last night of vacation and LOVED it! it was simply a really good burger and loved the skin on fries. There were five of us and we all enjoyed it. We grabbed a table outside and they brought everything, completely right to us. I would recommend this place to anyone. Yummy!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great place for take out! Get a little T all the way with bacon and cheese. You won't regret it! It is fantastic!