“So much food!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Eaten there for breakfast several times. Always too much to finish. Had lunch there too. Same thing. Good, good food! Come hungry!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

No trip to Amelia Island would be complete without a trip to T-Rays. We actually bought some of the last gas they sold many years ago. Burgers are great. Corn poppers are my favorite. Fried shrimp are also fabulous.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast here this morning. The line was to the door when we arrived. Luckily, I was able to snag a table inside while my husband waited in line to order. As we weren't in a rush, the wait to order plus the wait for our food to come to the table didn't bother us. I don't know how I would have dealt with the wait if I had my kids with me, though.
Food was terrific! Biscuits and gravy, bacon, and hash browns were to die for - big portions! Hubby had skillet (has browns, gravy, bacon and eggs) - he said it was good. I look forward to coming back to try the lunch!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Southern Living told the truth. It was a great burger in an old filling station with tons of shabby chic charm. We will visit again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hands down a staple of Fernandina and a most unique atmosphere. Great burgers and fantastic breakfast. We eat here every time we are in town and really enjoy the food and gas station burger joint feel. A must visit for travelers and a well known non-marketed burger joint for locals.