“Great new restaurant”
Review of Palate - CLOSED

Palate
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Ate at Palate last night and loved it. We were welcomed at the front door by a very friendly hostess and seated right away. The menu offered a variety of choices for appetizers as well as entrees. The snow crab legs were fantastic and fresh. I had the snapper which was outstanding-very flavorful and cooked perfectly. The menu offers a wide variety of wine and cocktail choices. The wine we had was excellent. The manager came to the table to make sure that everything was going well and all meals were cooked to our liking. The best thing was when the whole meal was over and we were leaving the restaurant the manager came over and genuinely thanked us for dining and walked us out. We had a great time and will return!

1  Thank kim e

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I ate here last night and had a great experience. Great service, wonderful food, and fabulous hand crafted drinks. Really like how they offer 1/2 portions for some of their entrees. And, they are also open for lunch! We'll be back to try their lunch menu soon and definitely recommend this restaurant for dinner. They also have a kids menu.

1  Thank mcabelb
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Palate was just what my husband and were looking for yesterday. Great oysters on the half shell and amazing grilled Caesar salad! The chef puts a terrific twist on what would normally be just an ordinary dish. And the libations created by the bartenders - wow! Try the Blackberry Julep - it's awesome! Great atmosphere and top notch service! Make a point to dine at Palate. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had heard good things about Palate so we tried it with friends. The menu is very limited. All entrees over $30. My husband and I both chose an appetizer and salad. All was well presented. My husband chose wine by the glass. We did tell the waiter it was bad, at the end of the meal. The waiter made no effort to credit our bill, or even apologize. Our friend had an entree. It was well presented but a small portion. Too many other good options in Fernandina to go back ehere.

1  Thank Burlview
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had lunch here with my husband. They had a special glass wine list in honor of World Cup with wines from different countries. I had the shrimp and bacon bisque which my husband gobbled half of. He got the seared ahi tuna with blood orange balsamic dressing on greens. I got the Cajun snapper sandwich with slaw served with herb flavored chips. The food was to die for! The service was also spectacular. Our waitress Deborah smiled and gave recommendations was very accommodating when I wanted to change tables. Frankly everything was great and I can't wait to go back. Lunch was 48.00 and I had appetizer and wine etc....treat yourself!