“We come here a lot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Good value, good food, good beer.
Atmosphere is a little lacking.
Dana and Kim - outstanding!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Carlos B

Reviewed 20 October 2013

A regular place for regular people to eat good food without a lot of hooha. Excellent wings, cold beer and friendly people. We go there every week. The salads are always crisp and the wings are a staple.

1  Thank BOB W
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I tired this restaurant for the third time and found it to be average. Hamburger was over cooked when I asked for medium. Cold hamburger bun. Don't think we will try again. There are better hamberger joints in Fernandina Beach.

1  Thank Traveler V
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have known the Beef O'Brady's chain for several years now. I think they are a nice combination of casual dining, good food for the price, plenty of TVs with sports feeds. BOB's has a very good selection of sandwiches, burgers and wings. I chose the Philly cheese steak with fries. I was a little disappointed that the Philly did not live up to my expectations. The steak itself was oily/greasy. The other thing was that even with cheese, onions and peppers, it didn't have much flavor, in my opinion. The fries were crispy and golden and fried just right. The service was excellent, from the waiter to the manager. The manager stopped by my table to ask how everything was and I was up front with him about the steak sandwich's quality. He said that the cooks use oleo to keep it from sticking and burning. He said he would have them cut back on that. Thanked me for the feedback. So those of you who now order the Philly steak and don't have it so oily have me to thank. Any one know where i can get a good Philly steak short of the Pennsylvania state line.

1  Thank sponger303
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We have eaten at Beefs perhaps 50 times or more.
Only once under the new ownership.
Under the previous ownership the food was always good and excellently priced.
The place needed to be updated but we find it a little stark now. My son likes the decor better so maybe it is an age thing.
Luckily Kim and Dana are still there (they are both absolutely excellent) so we will visit from time to time and see how it goes.

1  Thank Carlos B