“No to Advance Bookings at Bulow Plantaion Campground!!”
Review of Bulow RV Resort

Bulow RV Resort
A TripAdvisor Member
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2004

A warning to those who wish to book housekeeping cabins at Bulow Plantation Resort in Flagler Beach. All may not be what it seems. I recently booked and paid in advance for a cabin there during Bike Week 2004. I made my reservations one year in advance and thought I was renting a cabin on a pond but when I got there they had physically moved all of the cabins on the pond to an area directly behind their Roadhouse Bar. It was noisy, crowded and the scenery was not what I paid for. In addition to this my 73 year old mother accompanied me on this vacation and I was extremely embarrased by our situation upon arrival. Management was less than helpful, borderline rude and the only compensation offered to my mother and I by Bulow was a full refund before we accepted the cabin which due to limited vacancy at other neighbouring establishements at the time would have meant we had to drive back home to Ont. Canada.

As of early March their website still offers these same cabins on the
pond so if you feel the need to patronize this resort them make sure
you clarify where your cabin will be and make sure you read the fine
print as they reserve the right to move you around at will and without
notice. I guess this also includes moving the geographical location of
the cabins as well. - Jim Collis

#4 of 11 in Palm Coast
Flagler Beach Motel
Flagler Beach Motel
#4 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Bulow RV Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bulow RV Resort

Address: 3345 Old Kings Rd S, Flagler Beach, FL 32136-4335 (Formerly Bulow Plantation RV Resort)
Region: United States > Florida > Flagler Beach
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Speciality Lodging in Flagler Beach
Price Range: £36 - £44 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Bulow RV Resort 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bulow RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bulow Plantation Rv Hotel Flagler Beach