“Ocean front view”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Beverly Beach Camptown Resort
Omaha
“Ocean front view”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed at at Beverly Beach Camptown during bike week and loved the ocean front site that we reserved. We were literally just a couple of steps to the beach.Sites were extremely close together and the price was top dollar due to prices being jacked up during bike week. But loved the view each morning and evening.Will go back again

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

This is our second year in a row coming here and we just scheduled again for next year. Amazing ocean views with sites right on the water. Worth the price which in my opinion is not that bad. Not sure about the other reviews about poor or rude management because everyone was very helpful and friendly. Great laundry and shower facilities if you need them. The only downside for me was the dog run to walk you pooches was located right on the main road outside the park.

• Stayed July 2013
Orange Park, Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here this past weekend and we will definatly be back. After reading some of the reviews here we were a little reserved about what we might expect but went anyways. When we arrived on friday night and checked in the lady behind the counter asked if our 5th wheel was 30a or 50a as all of there sites are 50a. They loaned us an adapter that they could have easily charged us for. The entire staff was very friendly and very had no issues with them at all. We did stay in one of the "ocean side" lots and yes it was a little tight however if you follow the guidelines (pull into a pull in space and back into a back in space) there is enough room by far. You will be awning to awning with the person on our left and slide to slide with the person on the right and you wont have to have you or your neighbors sewer hose running by your picnic table. Im in a 32' fifth wheel and the person on my right was in a 42' coach. The space between us was aproximatly 3'. As far as it being a gravel parking lot, its the beach, which means no trees except for a palm tree on each lot. The "ocean view" lots are a little bit larger with grass and a concrete pad and to get to the beach you have to walk an extra 100 feet. I guess you cant please all of the people all of the time so your gonna get complaints about something. I do know that my faimly and I will be back very soon.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pgallup
Orange Park, FL
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My husband and I camped here just this past weekend. Very quiet, clean and no one was rude or inappropriate acting to us. Everyone was very friendly and pleasant. If you pull into your site correctly you wont have any issues with the "Stinky Slinky" being exposed or under the pinic area. We are looking forward to bringing our children back with us next time. They would love the beach close by for swimming and fishing fun.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nettums65
lynn
Reviewed 2 June 2013

All the bad reviews on this website are spot on!!!!! Gravel parking lot with great view (only good thing) but packed in. I asked about their good sam discount they offer, response was, sure if you stay across the road in the back lot. We had to leave early because of death in family and the manager ( a very unfriendly person) gave me a voucher he knew there was no way I would use because I live 16 hours away. So 1 night cost us 248$...defiantly will not be back. Wish i had read these reviews before staying. Not very American!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank 721David

Travellers are raving about these Flagler Beach hotels

Virgin Gorda
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The view and beach are great. Everything us vwry clean and they have added new cwment patios for most of the sites with more upgrades to come. John is back as manager and he is very attentive to every detail. He wants you to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank timpetty
Ocoee, Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2013

If I could give zero stars I would. I had a poor experience, I was kicked out of my spot when I was promised a late checkout. The staff was rude, hunted me down on the beach and demanded I move my RV even though I was promised the extended stay. They could have at least been polite about it but that was not the case. I stopped by the office upon leaving and the manager said, "You can stay, we moved the other people that showed up for your spot." I said, you hunted me down on the beach to move but wouldn't come back and let me know we could stay? I wasn't about to unpack my RV again for a couple hours. Upon leaving, the manager assured me we would be accommodated for the inconvenience on my next trip. I came back for three nights and was told each time I called to find out what they were going to do to rectify the issue that I needed to speak to John, the manager. I finally caught up with John when I was leaving and the owner, Sid Patel, began to listen to my issue and became rude and disrespectful. He essentially called me a liar. He said, July was quite busy and there would be no spots to move that person, I said they did and that I was told I would be credited to some degree on my next stay. He continued to interrupt while I was trying to explain the issue and he said, "What do you think I am, a business person or a stupid person?" I couldn't believe this, but a business person would have thought about customer service. All I was asking for was what I was promised for my last bad experience. This was so shocking to me, I spent many years growing up on this beach and at this camp with my parents, 2-3 weekends every month for about 10 years. I have fond memories which I have shared to my children for years. We bought an RV and I was excited to share this place with my family and to begin building new memories with them. We were all looking forward to spending a lot of time at this campground over many years to come. There are other camp grounds nearby and I would suggest staying ANYWHERE but here. The facility is nice but the owner is rude and despicable at communication skills. Sid Patel should listen to customers fully before interrupting with rude comments which are an attempt to discredit people who are highly educated and business professionals themselves. Resolving an issue in a respectful and courteous manner are what professional people do. .

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
A1A Motel
A1A Motel
#4 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Beverly Beach Camptown Resort? Share your experiences!