“If you want to stay right on the beach this is the place.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Beverly Beach Camptown Resort
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 5 days at this campground. We found the location to be excellent as 1/3 of the sites are over looking the beach, & 1/3 have a very good view of the beach. Unfortunately the other 1/3 are on the other side of route A1a. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The sites are clean but a little narrow. The beach was wonderful and as dogs are allowed on it, it is a great place if you are traveling with them.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Lou S
There are newer reviews for Beverly Beach Camptown Resort

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is a nice campground. We have been going there for years BUT....the bad reviews are right on. It depends on what kind of mood the owner Sid Patel is in. He does not have a very good customer relations. I guess he missed that class. I have never been the brunt of his nastiness , but I have witnessed it and heard about it from the local townspeople. I could tell you a lot more, believe me. I just stay away from him because he doesn't want to get I to it with me.

Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank donna k
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have read some negative reviews of Beverly Beach Camptown, in the past. I was just there over the New Year and wanted to dispel any negative criticism. This place is awesome. Better than our last visit. The beach walkways have been updated with curbing and pavers, the staff is excellent, always moving or cleaning, and the facilities are extremely clean and kept that way. We experienced no problems with our spot price during our stay, what-so-ever. The camp ground store is surprisingly well stocked with a cornucopia of items that anyone could be guilty of forgetting. When we wanted to get the rig out for New Years, this is the 1st place my wife mentioned. If you don't like Beverly Beach or can't get along, you need to move to another planet!

Room Tip: We think it is well worth the extra money spent to get an ocean view, Directly on the beach. The sun...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ackro
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Yes, their ocean front sites are pricey, but they are absolutely ocean front. The nose of our rig is directly at the walk/seawall combination and you could not ask for a more beautiful view to wake up to each morning. Prices go down as you move back from the ocean front sites with the less pricey sites still very, very conveniently placed to the ocean. Ocean view sites are one row back and Camper's Village sites are across A1A (directly). All ocean view and village sites are 'back in' so that is something to know as well. The staff was quite friendly and helpful, the store well stocked and had a great variety. Laundry and shower facilities were quite clean. Cable and Wi-Fi are part of the package though wi-fi can run a bit slow around the dinner hour. No pool or grills available. Cabins are also available for rent should you need extra space. We'll likely stay again as this is also very convenient for visits with our friends in Flagler Beach. Convenient to Daytona, St. Augustine, etc. Friday and Saturday there is an excellent Farmer's market in downtown Flagler. Great place to grab local, fresh and some organic produce for your weekly meals.

Room Tip: no pool, no playground but there are miles of beach easily accessible.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ssbrandes
Reviewed 28 December 2013

If you are in this area in an RVs this is the place to stop. DIRECTLY on the ocean, well run with facilities including a well stocked convenience store,laundry facilities, free cable and wifi. Conveniently located as well with restaurants and stores nearby

Room Tip: Ask for a slot on the sea wall
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Liketotravel30
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at Beverly Beach Camptown for several years. We have never been disappointed! Yes it can get crowded but so far everyone has been so nice. We have met very nice people during our stay
We will return soon!!

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank PapaLainie
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We have been coming here for 10 years and absolutely love it!! We stay several months at a time. Yes the sites are very tight , but we have never, ever had a problem with a neighbor , in fact we have met some really nice people over the years. Some we reconnect with here every year,and some we stay in touch with on a regular basis.
If you love the beach this is the place for you! We have never had a problem with the owner Sid, management ,or any employees , they have always been very pleasant and helpful. Holidays are extra crowded but what do you expect ? We still love it!
It is a little pricey but you cannot get any closer to the beach. Pet friendly .
We love Beverly Beach!!
Great restaurants.(try The Turtle Shack for a great burger! Or A1A Burrito works YUM!)
The ONLY complaint that I have is that the Internet connection is VERY poor! Fortunately I have unlimited data on my phone , so it's not really an issue but annoying when I want to use my IPad.
You cannot expect to please everyone, and you cannot expect every review to be good.
GIVE THIS PLACE A TRY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!

Most people that RV understand etiquette...but then there are some that don't!!

• Stayed: July 2013
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Bulow RV Resort
Bulow RV Resort
#1 of 2 in Flagler Beach

Been to Beverly Beach Camptown Resort? Share your experiences!