“perfect!”

Java Joint Beachside Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner, American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: While it may be the specially chosen coffee that draws you in, Java Joint offers a vast variety of tasty treats ranging from a cheeseburger on the beach at 7 am to our own Fresh daily crab cake eggs benedict all day that keeps you coming back for more. Our specially chosen coffee beans are roasted weekly to perfection so that our customers have the best! We are one of the few restaurants in the Flagler Beach area that provides the perfect outdoor dining with spectacular views of the ocean.
Flagler Beach, Florida, United States
“perfect!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

the staff is delightful, the menu is amazing, the view is to die for, sit inside or outside and you'll get great service...and the food is even better than all of the above! my favorite is breakfast: I recommend the Benedict's (especially the crab cake) and the burritos, but the pancakes looked wonderful as they landed at the next table.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ritabee27

Geneva, Switzerland
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The perfect place to have breakfast. Beautiful views, charming helpful service and good food.
What more do you want?

Visited February 2014
palm coast fl
“Used to be better!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a great location with a wrap around deck for outdoor dining & is dog friendly. When I first moved here I came here more often and the service was quick, friendly and attentive. I came here today because I craved a balmy day at the beach & a good breakfast - hmmmm. My server reluctantly turned down the loud reggae music that was blaring, took my order incorrectly and never offered a coffee refill until after I was done with the meal and ready to pay the check. And it was NOT busy, I was one of three occupied tables on the deck. I don't know what happened to the women that used to waitress here, they were in and out frequently and looking to see what you need before you could ask or asking how things were or just saying "HI good to see you again." Not getting that warm fuzzy from the current waitstaff. I never did get the bacon I ordered, but the one cup of coffee I did get was good as were the eggs and toast. If it wasn't for the ocean view, I wouldn't bother coming back.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank sandi s
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Just go see for yourself!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

AWESOME...the location-the service- the food!!! Family friendly, kid friendly & pet friendly! Will definitely go back!!!

idaho
“Great!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Great waiters and food. Wonderful coffee. Sit outside and look at the ocean and drink an excellent latte. Can't say enough good.