“Great experience”

Java Joint Beachside Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: While it may be the specially chosen coffee that draws you in, Java Joint offers a vast variety of tasty treats ranging from a cheeseburger on the beach at 7 am to our own Fresh daily crab cake eggs Benedict all day that keeps you coming back for more. Our specially chosen coffee beans are roasted weekly to perfection so that our customers have the best! We are one of the few restaurants in the Flagler Beach area that provides the perfect outdoor dining with spectacular views of the ocean.
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I live in Palm Coast and I have driven by Java joint dozens of times. I took my parents here for breakfast not knowing anything about the restaurant. All I have to say is awesome food and awesome service.

1  Thank boston0122

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Breakfast is great , have the burrito or the pancakes ,the French toast and the veggie burger . Its all good ,love the view of the ocean while eating breakfast.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This was our second visit to Java Joint in Flagler Beach, our first time being a bit disappointing, but thought we'd give it one more try. I ordered corned beef hash benedict, which was OK. Would have been better if the hash was hot - it was barely lukewarm. The hollandaise sauce was tasteless and the decaf coffee was the worst I've ever had anywhere. What I was served was obviously left over from the night before and served from the same pot it had been sitting in, as the metalic taste was terrible. Normally I would have sent it back, but we were with another couple, so I didn't. Guess we won't be returning.

2  Thank travelinyaya
Reviewed 18 February 2014

the staff is delightful, the menu is amazing, the view is to die for, sit inside or outside and you'll get great service...and the food is even better than all of the above! my favorite is breakfast: I recommend the Benedict's (especially the crab cake) and the burritos, but the pancakes looked wonderful as they landed at the next table.

1  Thank ritabee27
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The perfect place to have breakfast. Beautiful views, charming helpful service and good food.
What more do you want?