“Scrumptious Breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #31 of 75 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Scrumptious Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great food, great service, great prices! Recommended to us by our hotel, don't think we would have found it on our own. Went on a Sunday at about 11 and had no problem getting a table. All staff were overly friendly! Coffee cup was never empty! Home fries were delicious! Can't wait to go back again on our next vacation.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

florida
“Coffee is Never Empty!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was first visit to Sammy J's and it will not be the last. I have been meaning to eat breakfast here since it opened, finally made it. The food was good, but not spectacular. Great little breakfast place. I cannot comment on the remainder of the menu, as we only had breakfast. Our food was good and came out quickly. The other tables also received their food quickly. I thought about ordering the pancakes but choose the corned beef hash and eggs instead. The eggs were cooked as I ordered, over easy. I am so glad that a restaurant will cook the food they way the customer wants. I saw another table with the pancakes after I ordered, and they looked incredible. I am going to order them the next time.The wait staff was some of the best I have ever scene. ever 2 or 3 minutes they were around to each table with fresh coffee to keep your mug filled. My mug never was below half and they were back offering more. Also the time of day we were their the coffee was included with your meal. Really a neat idea. I think this is a great little place and I hope it continues to do well, and by the amount of people coming and going I think it will. Thank you for a great experience and I hope to return very soon!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank meddiver
Sharpsburg, Georgia, United States
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We ate there while on vacation as a referral from our cousins who live in Flagler Beach. I had the veggie omelet and the hubs had a big breakfast with all the trimmings. I wasn't excited about the hashbrowns but the were okay. My 7 year old ate a waffle and cheese and eggs and loved it. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Since mannys is no longer at the beach, this is own new alternative besides Alfies in Ormond.

• Visited July 2013
florida
“friendly fast good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

we've eaten here many times,usually on Fridays because
we go to Flager farmers market.
Stick to basics & you will enjoy!
Ham,bacon,eggs ,denver omlett pancakes,all excellent.
all come with home fries ,best I've had.
Coffee is free if you get there before 9:00. on specials.
Service is exceptional.

Visited July 2013
Upstate NY
“Nice little place with Great breakfasts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

We visited this breakfast restaurant on our family vacation. Probably never would have gone there or found it (it's in a plaza tucked back from the road) if it weren't for my sister who lives nearby. The waitresses were polite and attentive. The food was done pretty quickly and was delicious. My sons had make-your-own omlettes, I had waffle, daughter had pancakes. Nice fresh Florida O.J. Everyone was very happy.

• Visited June 2013