“Working my way thru the menu”

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #30 of 83 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The food is excellent, home made and from scratch, the service is fast and attentive - your coffee cup is never empty, and you are never pressured to leave if you want to linger over that fourth or fifth cup of coffee. The family run place has a "sister" restaurant in Massachusetts, and serves both New England specialities like linguica sausage and southern comfort food like biscuits and gravy and grits - and does both types well. Prices are reasonable, and there is a loyal clientele who visit regularly. Count me as one of them, this is now my regular Friday spot, as I work my way thru the menu. The grilled linguica was just like home, and the sausage gravy was nice and spicy!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We eat at Sammy J's fairly regularly. The service and value is outstanding. By the time you sit down, a server is at your table with a pot of coffee. Their breakfast specials are very reasonably priced and the servers friendly and helpful. There is nothing fancy about the place or the meals, so I can not rate it at the highest level, but for value, you can not beat this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great food, great service, great prices! Recommended to us by our hotel, don't think we would have found it on our own. Went on a Sunday at about 11 and had no problem getting a table. All staff were overly friendly! Coffee cup was never empty! Home fries were delicious! Can't wait to go back again on our next vacation.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was first visit to Sammy J's and it will not be the last. I have been meaning to eat breakfast here since it opened, finally made it. The food was good, but not spectacular. Great little breakfast place. I cannot comment on the remainder of the menu, as we only had breakfast. Our food was good and came out quickly. The other tables also received their food quickly. I thought about ordering the pancakes but choose the corned beef hash and eggs instead. The eggs were cooked as I ordered, over easy. I am so glad that a restaurant will cook the food they way the customer wants. I saw another table with the pancakes after I ordered, and they looked incredible. I am going to order them the next time.The wait staff was some of the best I have ever scene. ever 2 or 3 minutes they were around to each table with fresh coffee to keep your mug filled. My mug never was below half and they were back offering more. Also the time of day we were their the coffee was included with your meal. Really a neat idea. I think this is a great little place and I hope it continues to do well, and by the amount of people coming and going I think it will. Thank you for a great experience and I hope to return very soon!!!

1  Thank meddiver
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We ate there while on vacation as a referral from our cousins who live in Flagler Beach. I had the veggie omelet and the hubs had a big breakfast with all the trimmings. I wasn't excited about the hashbrowns but the were okay. My 7 year old ate a waffle and cheese and eggs and loved it. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Since mannys is no longer at the beach, this is own new alternative besides Alfies in Ormond.