“Highly Recommended Beachfront Gem!”

Flagler Beachfront Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Flagler Beachfront Winery is an upscale winery making great wine oceanfront. We offer a variety of wines made Onsite from some of the best growers in different regions across the United States. Relax on our ocean view patio with some tantalizing tapas, decadent desserts and wonderful wines. Come for the wine, stay for the view!
Shelton, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended Beachfront Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Nice wines, yummy eats, perfect location. Food prices are HIGH considering the tiny portions. Nevertheless, we look forward to returning for the live music offered on Friday nights. Will bring friends and wait until AFTER dinner.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank anngellica

Cape Coral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great place for a winery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband saw an ad in a Dining magazine at our hotel about the Flagler Beachfront Winery and wanted to check it out since he had lived in Flagler many years ago. We had a wonderful afternoon talking to Kelly, sampling the wines which we ended up buying several bottles to take back home and also enjoying the tapas which consisted of grapes, Brie, and a delicious bread with a side of dipping oil. They also have several selections of craft beer which my husband also tried and enjoyed. Overall it is a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with great wine selection to try and if not a wine lover then try a craft beer. Definitely will be back when in the area.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Carol H
Flagler Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect spot to unwind after work, enjoy date night, or stop for a cold drink on a beach day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stopped into this winery for the first time last night. Had a lovely conversation with Kelly, one of the owners and a very cool chick!, and learned about the grapes in the wines I sampled and the wine-making process. This is a winery as the name suggests and the barrels are in view behind the counter.
Light, relaxing atmosphere with beautiful ocean view. I sampled two rieslings, the concord, and ultimately enjoyed a wine slushy with the blueberry stilton cheese. I recommend the combo to anybody!
Fun gift item- Flagler Winery wine in unique packaging that can be frozen at home for your own wine slushy!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Casey C
Dayton,Mt.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Coldest day of 2014,,,,,,so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Sampled a few,,bought a couple,,,can't wait to come back when the weather is more hospitable,,,, like tomorrow !!!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Pvtycby
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excells in taste, atmosphere and convenience to beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Wow if you want a quick short detour from I95 south or north this is the place. I think it is only about 3 miles to the beach from 95. This winery is directly across 1A from the beach. You can sit on their front patio and sip their great tasting blends of wines. The ocean is less than 100ft. from the patio. We went there on a weekend drive for my wife's birthday. It is a small town community atmosphere. I sell hummingbird feeders that I make from wine bottles. The first time we ever saw hummingbirds was at a little restaurant on A1a just three miles north 35 years ago. There were at least a dozen. We have never seen that many at one time since. I plan on vending at the Wine Walk that is held once a month in Flagler. I hopefully will make the February one The wine is great and so are the husband wife team who run it. It could be a 1/2 hour stop you will never forget.

Visited August 2013