WE stayed in January with Toni and Mark at this property. It was clean, well maintained and beautiful . The location cannot be beat...! Its directly across from the ocean. Great view. We stayed at St Croix cottage that was closest to the water view. Outstanding....Beach is gorgeuos, private and clean. This is not a place for families with young kids. It is more suitable for adults looking for quiet time in a pecaeful, serene environment. Toni and Jenniffer had decorated the bath for us with fresh flowers and candles that was very thoughful. The jacuzzi was spacious, bath towels plush, fire place warm and cozy, overall fanatastic place for TLC time. With urself or with someone special to spend some 1 on 1 time. I would recommend it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the magic of Flagler Beach at Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa, where luxuries and romance are beyond compare. The scent of fresh sea air will tantalize your senses, while fireplaces, Jacuzzis for 2, king canopy beds, heated swimming pool, beach, tropical gardens and fountains will beckon your return year-after-year! A true vortex of energy, love and romance, the atmosphere at Island Cottage sets the stage for the romantic and rejuvenating getaway of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Cottage Oceanfront Hotel Flagler Beach
- Island Cottage Oceanfront Hotel Cafe