“A Wonderful Get-Away!”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Marti and Karl were so friendly and treated us like we had known them forever. We had lots of fun grilling out at the tiki hut, and the beach was beautiful (very quiet and not crowded at all). I would love to stay at Si Como No Inn again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2010

Hi Again=)

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others of your stay here at Si Como No, we are glad you enjoyed our beach,(it is great isn't it??) Karl and I appreciate most the privacy we have here. We enjoyed your stay here as well.... Come Baaaack...................lol

Thanks again for choosing Si Como,

There are newer reviews for Si Como No Inn

Reviewed 21 March 2010

Ooops, just Dreamin', but it felt that way. Hopefully going back this July for another anniversary getaway!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Hey You,

Thanks for the great review, Karl and I working hard to become Flagler Beaches # 1 vacation Destination and we appreciate your support=) See you in July!!!

Thanks again for choosing Si Como No!!

Reviewed 17 March 2010

The importance of having a place to escape to, from the madness of everyday, has become increasingly important in this fast paced world. For the past ten years I have been traveling to Flagler and Si Como No to forget and relax, and it's only gotten better with time. It's the place I go to in my mind when I'm having a bad day. From the cookout at Jimmy's Surf Camp in the summer of '08 to playing my saxaphone in the waves, Si Como No has always provided me an escape from the hectic pace I call my life. I love it there with all my heart.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

Hey Bryan=)

Thank you so much for such wonderful praises!!!! What a beautiful review=)

We hope to see you again soon=)

Love ya, Marti @ the iNN=)

Reviewed 17 March 2010

Very quaint motel with loads of character!!!
Owners go out of their way to make your stay great!
If your dog likes the beach, she will LOVE this beach!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple

Thanks Suzie=)

Karl and I wish you the very best on your Anniversary =)
Hope to see you back soon, we'llkeep the Sun Shinin for ya!!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2010

My husband, I and 2 close friends of ours stayed at si como no inn back in march of 2009 and completely fell in love with the place... My husband and i enjoyed it so much that when we were relocating to florida we stayed at si como no for the entire month of feb 2010 The owners (karl and Marti) were amazing hosts and what turned out to be very good friends.. This is hotel is an amazing hidden gem, this is the only hotel that i will recommend to anyone. Not only was each room unique but they all had a touch of "home". Thank you karl and marti for such an amazing trip.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple

Awe=)

Thanks Jennifer, we love you Too!!!!!

Karl and I are proud to have been a part of your relocation plans and wish you and your family the best of the best in your new home=)

Reviewed 9 March 2010

This has to be on your "bucket list" (go before you die). Great little spot with the the nicest person you will ever meet running it. The way (Marti) treats you is above anything we have ever had from even the so called 5 star places we have stayed. Our little dog "Chopper" had a blast with the other guests and spending time with Marti when we went out. The place is up for sale and if the new owner does anything different they will be messing up perfection!! We hope to get back soon - the only thing Marti had no control of was the cold weather. The Tiki hut and the cookout's were nice along with the music. Thanks for a graet stay - Charlie,Marie and Chopper

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2010

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the Grand Review!!!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day, we know how busy life can be.

The Bucket List, now thats top shelf=)

Karl and I hope we made your stay a little more than you expected=)

We are working hard to become Flagler Beaches #1 Vacation Destination!!!

100 Angels to you guys and Chopper Too!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2010

Returned home on Friday from a wonderful stay with my loving significant other. He took me on this trip to help me relax and it worked. The room was beautifully decorated and grilling fresh fish every night was a dream! I love Marti and her hospitality. Our neighbors were lovely. If you like interesting people and places this is the best place to stay in the area. Marti is a lovely soul who cares about her guests!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2010

"Eclectic energy"

I've heard that before=)

I am so glad you had a good time!!!
, Hope all is well with your puppy, I know how hard it can be........ it tears at my heart strings.........

Thanks for all the good words,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!