“Si Como No website says it all - if you like what you see, go there!”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 March 2010

We loved Si Como No and owners Marti and Carl, who are endlessly accommodating and warm, and seem to have thought of everything. If you enjoy art, artfulness, and eco consciousness, Si Como No is the place to go! The owners have created a little paradise . . . There's a tiki hut with both charcoal and gas grills, and a great communal vibe, but no pressure to hang out. There's a beautiful arbor that shades and shelters the front of the building and adds a little privacy to the porches. Rooms are not big, but they are mighty. We had a very comfy king bed and a great shower. loved riding the supplied bikes, and would have gone kayaking, but ran out of time. If you like your motels big and impersonal, Si Como No is probably not for you.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2010

Thanks Guys,

Karl and I never grow tired of the appreciation expressed by our guest for a job well done. We know how important this time is for our guest and we do try hard to make it memeorable. thanks for such a wonderful review!!!!

Martio @ the iNN=)i

There are newer reviews for Si Como No Inn

Reviewed 23 March 2010

This is my favorite place to stay in Florida. Right on the ocean, very clean, friendly, casual, and pet friendly. I brag about it all the time to friends and family, even on Facebook. If you are looking for a clean and casual place to relax, this is it. Nice place to walk, ride your bike or kayak.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2010

Wow!!!

In all of Florida!!!
We'll take it!!!
We were just shooting for Flagler Beach...LOL

Thanks Girl!!!!!

See ya in your Flip Flops

Reviewed 23 March 2010

I stayed here during bike week March 2010 with my cousin and his wife. You will not find a sweeter or nicer lady than Marti anywhere. She made you feel like you didn't leave your own home. Her and Mike live there and they want you to treat this place just like it was your own. They would ask everyday if you needed anything and if you did all you had to do was ask or mention it and they would get it for you. It is laid back and you come and go as you please. We never wanted for anything. I'll tell you a little about these 2 people. I came in one night before my cousin and his wife, and noticed that they had opened up the Tiki bar. When I got there I parked my bike and walked over to the bar and Mike and Marti and a few others were hanging around listening to one of their friends play his guitar and sing. When I walked up they all said hi and ask if I wanted something to eat. They had fixed dinner and had eaten out at the bar and had some food left over and offered it to me just like I was part of their family.

The rooms were very clean and neat. They were decorated like a tropical vacation place. It kind of gives you the old Jimmy Buffet type of place!!!! It would be a very cozy get-a-way place. This place is about 15 miles North of Ormond Beach right across from the Ocean. It was a beautiful ride up and down the coast (A1A) everyday on our motorcycles.

Thank You Mike and Marti for making our trip memorable and Thank You for the great hospitality that you both gave us during our stay. We will see y'all again. Hopefully during Octoberfest(Bike Week) if we make it down there.

I promise that you will leave this place with two new friends in Marti and Mike.
Thank You Again!
Mike McCord
Sandy and Michele McCord

• Stayed: March 2010
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2010

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to write such a thoughtful review=) Karl and I are glad that you enoyed your stay here with us @ Si Como No.

See you in October, we'll keep the food warm for ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2010

No worries is the laid back and carefree attitude of the Si Como No Inn. if you need to decompress for a day or a month you have to stay here. You are greeted at once by the reception committee (the family pets), and yes you can bring your pets along as well!
The world famous Tiki Hut is centrally located on the property and is stocked with all of the aminities, just bring your food and beverage of choice. Also, bring your favorite cd's to play in the Tiki Huts sound system. If you forget your music they have a very large collection of awesome music from all over the world for your pleasure.
If are an outdoorsman or woman the Si como No Inn is for you. You have the Tamoka River basen out the back door of the property with FREE kayaks for your use. Can you say red fish for lunch? Or bring your surf board, fishing poles, running shoes, beach towel & suntan oil, what ever tool you need to help you enjoy the golden red coquina sanded beaches of Flagler.
If that is not enough, the host and hostess are the main pulse behind your enjoyment at Si Como No. They treated us like we were long lost friends.

Will we go back? absolutely
Have we recomended Si Como No? Yes, to all of our friends

thank you again for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends

Hi Dond-s =)

I can say Red Fish for lunch is Good!!!!!
Fish fries Rock.!!!!! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for spreading the word. Thanks to guest like you we are fast becoming Flagler Beaches # 1 Vacation Destination!!! See you on your return, we'll keep the fish bitin for ya=)

Marti & Karl @ the iNN=)

Reviewed 21 March 2010

Marti and Karl were so friendly and treated us like we had known them forever. We had lots of fun grilling out at the tiki hut, and the beach was beautiful (very quiet and not crowded at all). I would love to stay at Si Como No Inn again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends

Hi Again=)

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others of your stay here at Si Como No, we are glad you enjoyed our beach,(it is great isn't it??) Karl and I appreciate most the privacy we have here. We enjoyed your stay here as well.... Come Baaaack...................lol

Thanks again for choosing Si Como,

Reviewed 21 March 2010

Ooops, just Dreamin', but it felt that way. Hopefully going back this July for another anniversary getaway!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Hey You,

Thanks for the great review, Karl and I working hard to become Flagler Beaches # 1 vacation Destination and we appreciate your support=) See you in July!!!

Thanks again for choosing Si Como No!!

Reviewed 17 March 2010

The importance of having a place to escape to, from the madness of everyday, has become increasingly important in this fast paced world. For the past ten years I have been traveling to Flagler and Si Como No to forget and relax, and it's only gotten better with time. It's the place I go to in my mind when I'm having a bad day. From the cookout at Jimmy's Surf Camp in the summer of '08 to playing my saxaphone in the waves, Si Como No has always provided me an escape from the hectic pace I call my life. I love it there with all my heart.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

Hey Bryan=)

Thank you so much for such wonderful praises!!!! What a beautiful review=)

We hope to see you again soon=)

Love ya, Marti @ the iNN=)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!