“The Best Forida Vacation We've Ever Had” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
decatur ga
“The Best Forida Vacation We've Ever Had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2010

Marti,
To Marti, Si Como No and it's staff, I can only say that our recent stay with you all was just great! It was the best Florida vacation trip we have ever had, bar none.......The room was clean, it's location with respect to both the beach and local resturants and attactions was nothing short of marvelous. As we search for our perfect retirement destination, we really felt as if we found a home away from home at bot Si Como No and Flagler Beach . Both the staff and our fellow guests helped to foster an atmosphere of good clean fun. And my precious pets, 3 mini-dashunds named Alfie, Barbie and Lilly loved the hotel (though not the beach! LOL) I really felt as though they were welcomed, not just tolerated. I have never seen an area that was more pet friendly in general as Flagler Beach . In case any of you remaining readers can't tell--I hardily recommend this resort and it's owner as the place for your next Florida vacation, especially if you wish to bring your pet! Si Como No Yeh, indeed!
Timothy and Tami Jo Jury ( Tim- Tam)

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 27 April 2010
Hi Guys,

High 5 on the review=)
Best Vacation Ever......, now that'll be hard to top!!!!

Thanks so much for your patronage, we look foward to seeing you again and those little fur balls;)

Best to you and yours,

Marti @ the iNN=)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2010

I have been there several times, I love the place and go there to take a break from the hustle and bustle. The minute I put one foot on the sand I feel as though I'd received a massage. I did, a soul massage. The water is always beautiful and the weather is lovely. The rooms are a very quaint beachy, cottage feel. They are pet friendly. The owners, Marti & Karl are great souls. They make sure you are well taken care of. I have to say I even purchased a pair of the yoga sandals from the office last time I was there and Wow.... What a change.. I could go on forever about all of this, but the true testimony is to experience it first hand..... Everyone deserves a soul massage.....

• Stayed October 2009
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 15 April 2010
Gee, Thanks Guys=)

I love you too!!!!
Your wedding was beautiful wasn't it???

What great memories...............

What a great Party!!!!!!!!! ....... LOL

See ya for Mothers Day!!!

Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2010

When you stay at a hotel, you often leave and never give it another thought. When you stay at the Si Como No, you leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
This was, hands down, the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Upon my arrival, I was greeted warmly by the owners, Marti and Karl, and their wonderful pups, U-Bear and Maxwell. Throughout my stay they were all there to ensure that I had the most incredible time possible.
The rooms were VERY clean and comfortable. Each room here is unique, and all decorated in what Marti fittingly describes as, "Old Time Florida." The decor added to the unique experience of the hotel, and gave the perfect home-away-from-home feel.
This is the BEST place to go if you travel with you furry friends. My pup came along with me, and had a smile on his face and a tail that never stopped wagging. They went out of their way to make him feel as comfortable as I did!
One of the other great features of the Si Como No is the Tikki Hut. Throughout the day people will gather to eat, drink, and hang out. At any time you are free to grill and cook your food, with utensils and spices available for use. Every opportunity I had, I would wander over and see who was around to relax and chat with. As the breeze would blow through my hair, I would realize how lucky I was to find this special place!!
I will definitely be returning as soon as I get the opportunity to run away from home again!
Thank you, Marti and Karl! I miss you guys already!
-Allison

• Stayed March 2010
sicomonoinn1, owners at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 9 April 2010
Awha........;)

I missYou and Benny Too!!!! =)

It was a great time when you were here, don't forget , make friends where ever you go...... and you found family here=)Cheer's to your Nana, you need to bring her here to see us=)

Come back soon!!!!!
love ya Kid,
Marti @ the iNN=) .
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2010

This is a quiet and relaxing, tropical feeling, small and indimate get-away. Extremely clean rooms. Owner makes you feel welcomed from the start. The owner even calls you by name the next day!

sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2010
Thank you for taking time from your busy life to share with others your experience here at Si Como N0............. See you in your Flip Flops, We'll keep the sun shining for ya!!!

Marti =)
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2010

We loved Si Como No and owners Marti and Carl, who are endlessly accommodating and warm, and seem to have thought of everything. If you enjoy art, artfulness, and eco consciousness, Si Como No is the place to go! The owners have created a little paradise . . . There's a tiki hut with both charcoal and gas grills, and a great communal vibe, but no pressure to hang out. There's a beautiful arbor that shades and shelters the front of the building and adds a little privacy to the porches. Rooms are not big, but they are mighty. We had a very comfy king bed and a great shower. loved riding the supplied bikes, and would have gone kayaking, but ran out of time. If you like your motels big and impersonal, Si Como No is probably not for you.

sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2010
Thanks Guys,

Karl and I never grow tired of the appreciation expressed by our guest for a job well done. We know how important this time is for our guest and we do try hard to make it memeorable. thanks for such a wonderful review!!!!

Martio @ the iNN=)i
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2010

This is my favorite place to stay in Florida. Right on the ocean, very clean, friendly, casual, and pet friendly. I brag about it all the time to friends and family, even on Facebook. If you are looking for a clean and casual place to relax, this is it. Nice place to walk, ride your bike or kayak.

sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 30 March 2010

Thanks Girl!!!!!

See ya in your Flip Flops
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2010

I stayed here during bike week March 2010 with my cousin and his wife. You will not find a sweeter or nicer lady than Marti anywhere. She made you feel like you didn't leave your own home. Her and Mike live there and they want you to treat this place just like it was your own. They would ask everyday if you needed anything and if you did all you had to do was ask or mention it and they would get it for you. It is laid back and you come and go as you please. We never wanted for anything. I'll tell you a little about these 2 people. I came in one night before my cousin and his wife, and noticed that they had opened up the Tiki bar. When I got there I parked my bike and walked over to the bar and Mike and Marti and a few others were hanging around listening to one of their friends play his guitar and sing. When I walked up they all said hi and ask if I wanted something to eat. They had fixed dinner and had eaten out at the bar and had some food left over and offered it to me just like I was part of their family.

The rooms were very clean and neat. They were decorated like a tropical vacation place. It kind of gives you the old Jimmy Buffet type of place!!!! It would be a very cozy get-a-way place. This place is about 15 miles North of Ormond Beach right across from the Ocean. It was a beautiful ride up and down the coast (A1A) everyday on our motorcycles.

Thank You Mike and Marti for making our trip memorable and Thank You for the great hospitality that you both gave us during our stay. We will see y'all again. Hopefully during Octoberfest(Bike Week) if we make it down there.

I promise that you will leave this place with two new friends in Marti and Mike.
Thank You Again!
Mike McCord
Sandy and Michele McCord

• Stayed March 2010
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, 24 March 2010
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to write such a thoughtful review=) Karl and I are glad that you enoyed your stay here with us @ Si Como No.

See you in October, we'll keep the food warm for ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#4 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Topaz Hotel / Motel
Topaz Hotel / Motel
#10 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!