“I can say it in one word, WONDERFUL!!!”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2010

Had a great time. The staff was exhalent. Very funky laid back kind of place. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
sicomonoinn1, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2010

Awe=)
Thanks Jerry!!!!! We want you back!!

Thanks again for choosing Si Como No,

Marti @ the iNn=)

Reviewed 27 April 2010

This is the best hotel my wife and I have ever stayed in, and its pet friendly. I felt like I was staying with family. My dog has never been so comfortable around strangers. Good vibes permeate Si Como No!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2010

Thank you so much for your recent visit here @ Si Como No=)
We are glad to hear to enjoyed your stay. We know how busy life is and appreciate your time spent submitting a review. It is a great place Vacation with your Pet!!!!
. We are working hard to become Flagler Beaches # 1 Vacation Destination and thanks to wonderful guest like you, we are moving up fast!!!
We enjoyed your visit here with us and look forward to your return and your Puppies=)

see ya next time, we'll keep the sun shinin for ya=)

Reviewed 26 April 2010

We decided that this little piece of heaven would be the perfect place to celebrate our daughters 13th birthday... The tiki hut provided the perfect touch to an island themed party.
Marti and her staff were attentive all our needs...
Our room was everything we had hoped for. The property itself brings out an island vibe, the feeling that all our party quests spoke of was amazing.
No one wanted to go home. Be prepared to leave with new friends... I met other guests, some have been coming here for 10 yrs. That speaks volumes!
The sunrise is every bit worth waking up for!

Kudos to you Marti...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2010

Hey Girl,

Thanks for all the kudos, We are working hard to become Flagler Beaches # 1 Vacation Destination and thanks to Great guest like you we are well on our way.

The Tiki Hut is a great Party Starter HuH????

I hope we made your vacation a little More than you expected!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marti@ the iNN=)

Reviewed 22 April 2010

If you are at the beach for simply relaxing, don't need much but a cottage type setting and you love your dogs and you love other peoples dogs this is the spot for you! If you can't handle this don't come. If you are used to sharing with other folks this is the spot if you want to be waited on this is not! Make up your mind and if the Si Como No is for you, you will go and come back like my wife and I and Bella. We just loved it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2010

That was really good advise, the Hilton I'm not...... But if you are looking for , salt,sun,fun and a vacation off the beaten path, you are going to love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for such a candid review=)

Till Next time,

Marti @ the iNn=)

Reviewed 18 April 2010

Marti,
To Marti, Si Como No and it's staff, I can only say that our recent stay with you all was just great! It was the best Florida vacation trip we have ever had, bar none.......The room was clean, it's location with respect to both the beach and local resturants and attactions was nothing short of marvelous. As we search for our perfect retirement destination, we really felt as if we found a home away from home at bot Si Como No and Flagler Beach . Both the staff and our fellow guests helped to foster an atmosphere of good clean fun. And my precious pets, 3 mini-dashunds named Alfie, Barbie and Lilly loved the hotel (though not the beach! LOL) I really felt as though they were welcomed, not just tolerated. I have never seen an area that was more pet friendly in general as Flagler Beach . In case any of you remaining readers can't tell--I hardily recommend this resort and it's owner as the place for your next Florida vacation, especially if you wish to bring your pet! Si Como No Yeh, indeed!
Timothy and Tami Jo Jury ( Tim- Tam)

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi Guys,

High 5 on the review=)
Best Vacation Ever......, now that'll be hard to top!!!!

Thanks so much for your patronage, we look foward to seeing you again and those little fur balls;)

Best to you and yours,

Reviewed 7 April 2010

I have been there several times, I love the place and go there to take a break from the hustle and bustle. The minute I put one foot on the sand I feel as though I'd received a massage. I did, a soul massage. The water is always beautiful and the weather is lovely. The rooms are a very quaint beachy, cottage feel. They are pet friendly. The owners, Marti & Karl are great souls. They make sure you are well taken care of. I have to say I even purchased a pair of the yoga sandals from the office last time I was there and Wow.... What a change.. I could go on forever about all of this, but the true testimony is to experience it first hand..... Everyone deserves a soul massage.....

• Stayed: October 2009
sicomonoinn1, owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2010

Gee, Thanks Guys=)

I love you too!!!!
Your wedding was beautiful wasn't it???

What great memories...............

What a great Party!!!!!!!!! ....... LOL

See ya for Mothers Day!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2010

When you stay at a hotel, you often leave and never give it another thought. When you stay at the Si Como No, you leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
This was, hands down, the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Upon my arrival, I was greeted warmly by the owners, Marti and Karl, and their wonderful pups, U-Bear and Maxwell. Throughout my stay they were all there to ensure that I had the most incredible time possible.
The rooms were VERY clean and comfortable. Each room here is unique, and all decorated in what Marti fittingly describes as, "Old Time Florida." The decor added to the unique experience of the hotel, and gave the perfect home-away-from-home feel.
This is the BEST place to go if you travel with you furry friends. My pup came along with me, and had a smile on his face and a tail that never stopped wagging. They went out of their way to make him feel as comfortable as I did!
One of the other great features of the Si Como No is the Tikki Hut. Throughout the day people will gather to eat, drink, and hang out. At any time you are free to grill and cook your food, with utensils and spices available for use. Every opportunity I had, I would wander over and see who was around to relax and chat with. As the breeze would blow through my hair, I would realize how lucky I was to find this special place!!
I will definitely be returning as soon as I get the opportunity to run away from home again!
Thank you, Marti and Karl! I miss you guys already!
-Allison

• Stayed: March 2010
sicomonoinn1, owners at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2010

Awha........;)

I missYou and Benny Too!!!! =)

It was a great time when you were here, don't forget , make friends where ever you go...... and you found family here=)Cheer's to your Nana, you need to bring her here to see us=)

Come back soon!!!!!

#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Beach Front Motel
Beach Front Motel
#10 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!