“Smoothie”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place has the BEST FRESH FRUIT smoothies and milkshakes, I have ever tasted in my life. Beautiful fruit and vegetable stand ever. I purchased dragonfruit, it looked different, but was the sweetest fruit I've eaten. My smoothie was ABSOUTELY DELICIOUS...thank you

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Wow!!! We stopped here back from the everglades. You can easily find the place. Great menu of milkshaked. Didnt know what to choose. I took the strawberry key lime and my husband the coconut. Best milkshake i've ever had! Nice life story u cand read about Robert.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Robert is here has been in Homestead for decades. This place has the best shakes and juices ever! They have lots of fresh fruits and honey. This is just an amazing place to bring friends, family...anyone. Go and grab one of the fresh made shakes. Try to find parking on the road next to it. Sometimes it's a little too busy.

1  Thank MiamiEsq13
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I mistakenly thought this is where we could get some food. Well, we could but it was just fruit (like everything you can think of) and they make some great shakes. So we took one shake with some tropical flavor which was absolutely delicious and two of us could barely finish it together. I also got some freshly squeezed orange juice which was the best I've ever had and got some orange marmalade which I haven't tried yet but it makes a great souvenir. If you pass by, you should stop, a lot of people do, it was very busy. And the have animals in their back yard, so kids will love it, too.

1  Thank Erykahh
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stopped by here during our trip to everglades. There was such an awesome variety of tropical fruits - and their milkshakes were absolutely delightful. The fruits are priced slightly on the higher side. A highly recommended pit-stop on your way to or from the everglades.

Been to Robert is Here? Share your experiences!