“Produce, real-fruit milkshakes and smoothies”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Robert is Here

Robert is Here
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Florida City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Produce, real-fruit milkshakes and smoothies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you can't find it at Roberts Is Here, it is either not in season or doesn't exist. This produce market is great with a large selection of produce - some of the usual selections and some interesting finds. Even better is that it is all fresh.

I wanted to try a fruit drink before continuing to Key West. I ordered the Strawberry Key Lime shake. This was delicious! I imagine everything else on their menu, which included smoothies, would have been equally tasteful. While there, I picked up a small loaf of banana bread which was excellent.

It is a short distance off the main road (US-1) but well worth it. Prices are very reasonable.

I didn't visit the zoo or back area.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Great selection of fresh fruits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The fruit shop looks pretty standard like any other, but the array of good quality fruits is what makes this place special. The samples of fresh mango we tried were gorgeous - we went a bit mango crazy after that! My fiancee bought a strawberry/mango smoothie and I bought a mango/orange iced smoothie, plus we shared freshly baked mango bread (which we'd never seen before - it was so good!). We also took a punnet of strawberries and blueberries to go! It was such a good breakfast!

Wisconsin
“Key Lime Milkshake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nothing says vacation in Florida like a Key Lime Milkshake from Robert is Here, although there are so many other tropical fruit choices. While you are sipping your frozen concoction of choice you can browse for things like tangerine marmalade to take back home to your neighbors....

• Visited February 2014
Wirtz, Virginia
“Neat produce market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Robert Is Here is a complete produce market with a huge selection of fruits and vegetables. We saw a bunch of new varieties of produce items that, if we were not traveling, we would have liked to buy to try some different things. The facility had a small zoo of farm animals including some cute goats and sheep. Its not far from the motel/restaurant area so its worth the trip over to check it out

Tripadvisor has this listed as a restaurant, which it is not so some of the options selected don't make much sense but I tried to pick the best ones.

Visited March 2014
“Smoothie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place has the BEST FRESH FRUIT smoothies and milkshakes, I have ever tasted in my life. Beautiful fruit and vegetable stand ever. I purchased dragonfruit, it looked different, but was the sweetest fruit I've eaten. My smoothie was ABSOUTELY DELICIOUS...thank you

Visited June 2014