Me and my mother were traveling from the keys and booked this hotel because it was cheap and we just needed a place to lay our head because we would be getting back late and were going to head to Hollywood the next day. After we booked I read the reviews on here and became terrified about what we got into because everyone is talking about how horrible it is.
My mother has owned condos with Fairfeild (now windum) and other companies and we have stayed in many 4-5 star hotels,on the other hand when we are just traveling from a-b we like to just get something clean and cheap to sleep in. We are not always pleased,but when u go cheap u never know what to expect.
I was actually very pleased with this place! For less than $50 a night I feel we did a good job. I don't know if the rooms have been improved since the last stay, but there seems to be updated furniture and bed coverings. As well as a nice clean microwave and fridge. The TV is a little outdated but that's ok. The carpet looks just like what u would expect in a holiday inn or something, I wasn't afraid to walk barefoot. The room was pretty clean, and that is the first thing I look for when I come into a hotel. No bugs. The bathroom fixtures do seem to need updating,but nothing that I'm afraid to touch for fear of uncleanness. My mother is a NASCAR fan, and since homestead odd just right by she is thinking of returning again during the race. It's no grand hotel, but it is clean and it has the bare essentials! Definitely worth the price! Don't be scared, it is clean and the owner really didn't seem rude. We knew we would be coming late (around 1230am) and he had no problem with waiting up for us,he even told us when we called before hand to call him if we had any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 miles from the Florida Outlet Center, this pet-friendly hotel is a 7-minute drive to Coral Castle. It features an outdoor pool, daily breakfast and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. A microwave and fridge are equipped in each room at Budget Host Inn. Rooms are simply styled and include a cable TV. Inn Budget Host offers drink vending machines on site for guest convenience. This hotel is an 8-minute drive from Keys Gate Golf Club, and an 18-minute drive from Homestead General Aviation Airport. Biscayne National Park is 9.5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Budget Host Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host Hotel Florida City
- Budget Host Inn Florida/Florida City