“"Villa-Venezia is Fort Lauderdale Fabulous"”
Review of Villa Venezia

Villa Venezia
Ranked #15 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Villa Venezia is 'Stunning' having booked our stay several months before we went I had looked at the web site on numerous occasions & just knew before I got there that I would love it & I was not dissapointed - the amosphere of this place is bliss - the rooms are beautiful & Andrea & The Team are an asset - our whole stay here was wonderful & we left not only feeling completely rested & relaxed but also looking forward to returning next year. I feel very lucky that I found Villa- Venezia !!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have been living in SFLA for 11 years and I have traveled all around the worls mostly staying in luxury hotels or exclusive properties near the beach. My big family was coming to visit me and I needed to find somethig, unique, especial, with privacy and exclusity, yet with some luxury in a good area and near the beach. I must say when I found Villa Venezia I had no doubt I found the perfect place for my family stay and their vacation. Everyone in the premise was very nice, polite, the units were beautiful with very especial decoration that only one person that cares about hospitality understands the importance of feeling welcomed. I highly recommend Villa Venezia for those who like their privacy, in a beautiful location in las Olas. Andrea and Sylvia were the best. Thank you so much, we had a great time and hope to be back to Villa Venezia soon

Room Tip: All of them are beautiful and unique
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had our vacation July, 2012. We have a family of four (2 adults and 2 teenagers). The rooms were very, clean, spacious and nice decorated. Much better than pictures show. Hotel area was beautiful and peaceful with pool and barbeque. Staff friendly and helped in every way. (Even when buying a special lens to my camera from one photographer in Miami). We felt like private service. Reception is open only daytime, but you can reach them by phone anytime. Las Olas restaurants are in walking distance (One of my recommendation is “Floridian restaurant”). Fort Lauderdale beach is close with little parking fee and more lively entertainment if you are interested in. We’ll definitely come again! Thank you Andrea and Sylvia!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

It is a very excellent Place to stay. The diffrent appartement the have make the choice very hard, each on of them is beautifull and decorated with Love.
The location is also excellent, close to the beach and close to all the Hot Locatione of Ft.Lauderdal until down to South Beach.
We will come again that is sure.
Thank you to the team of Vill Venezia from Austria!!!!!!

Room Tip: it is not possible the are all great, the only thing is what size you need or want.
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Our second time staying here in just over two years, and we rarely go back to the same place twice.Must be an exceptional package for us to do this.This time we were booked into their French Cottage unit which was very comfortable and spacious for the two of us with all the comforts of home.Very helpfull and informative management team of Andrea & Sylvia who answered all our questions with a smile.An excellent base in a central, yet very safe, area for visiting the Ft.Lauderdale and just 40 mins drive from MIA.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed here on about 7 different occassions and they have never failed us. The units are spacious, clean and very well equipped, the staff go the extra mile to ensure we have everything we need including a selection of toys for our young children.

The pool is never busy, and grounds always spotless, including a covered setting area with BBQ.

Most evenings we walk to the local shops and restaurants which took us about 15 mins. For us the position is superb and the accommodation has yet to bettered.

Suitable for singles, couples with or without children
With regards to the previous review regarding the email - this is generic email caused by a virus of hotmail or outlook account not sent by the staff of this well run company.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Villa Venezia is absolute our favorite in Florida. The best location, close to everything, super nice rooms with high standard and super clean. Very professional and friendly staff. We have stayed here 4 times and will come back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family