“Ft Lauderdale's finest”

US$62.54*
and up
Fort Lauderdale Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Musical and theater productions, including touring Broadway shows, take the stage here.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is one of the nicest theaters I've been in, both of them and with the new additions this has made Broward Center a destination for good a evening for the arts of all kinds. They have done a beautiful job and should be seem by all.

All reviews
in 46 reviews
"stage"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We really enjoyed CSN at this fantastic venue. The Broward Center is a great place for concerts and plays. We both would have liked to hear more of our favorites from CSN. Thats why I did not give it an excellant. Still in all we love them.

1  Thank CongaPete
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Located on Gold Coast, downtown SW 5th Ave. Opened Feb. 1991, several renovations, great speakers. In the heart of downtown w/parking next door. This multi venue theater and entertainment complex, hosts drama, comedies, musicals. I have attended, million dollar band, phantom of the opera, etc, enjoying all. But my favorites are my two grandaughters dance recitals. The center has a club level lounge, looking out on New River. A very trendy, Gold Coast appeal. Cost: depends on function.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The theatre is maintained very well. Wonderful to have shows stop in on tour here. There are two theatres. a larger one for more of the bigger broadway block busters that visit; and slightly smaller for more of the local venus that may play or those that are not as well known yet.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Not long after I first met my husband, we went to see Jersey Boys at the Broward arts Center. It was a special and romantic evening. There's really nothing like going to the theater. The Broward Center is beautiful and most of all comfortable. The sound system shined through the songs of the four seasons. During intermission we had a drink in the lobby and talked about the wonderful evening and talked about the show It was really the total experience of a musical with the feel of Broadway that reminded me of the excitement felt when seeing my first Broadway show as a kid. If we can't have Broadway, at least we have the Broward right in our own backyard.

2  Thank mjs21255