“Best Meeting I've hosted- due to the Riverside Staff”
Review of Riverside Hotel

Riverside Hotel
Ranked #15 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Meeting I've hosted- due to the Riverside Staff”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I hosted a meeting earlier this year for 20 people from around the world at the Riverside, and Ally VanDyck, Executive Meeting Manager, did an amazing job for the event. She made sure every single detail was handled to perfection, and saved me hours of work that I would have typically spent with other hotels. My team loved the hotel and location, and everyone keeps asking me when we are getting together in Ft Lauderdale again. I'm working on that now, but will definitely call Ally when I finalize the date. I highly recommend this location-- and don't forget to ask for her when you call.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I always have a wonderful experience at the Riverside Hotel. Ally VanDyck is a true professional and always a pleasure to work with. The service staff is attentive and pleasant. I live locally and always choose the Riverside Hotel when staying downtown.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Having our wedding next door at the Stranahan House in November. Wanted to make sure our out of town guests could stay close and in a beautiful hotel. The Riverside is it! We have been lucky enough to work with Chelsea Litos to reserve a block of rooms for our guests. She has been amazing. Timely responses, great information, and able to put together a great package. The staff alone makes this place a winner.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We recently went here for dinner and the wait staff was great and the food was excellent. Chelsea Litos, a wonderful staff member helped reccomend certain appetizers that certainly did not disappoint. Thank you Chelsea!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My stay at the Riverside hotel was fantastic thanks to Chelsea Litos! The hotel is elegant and charming and my room was perfect. My girlfriends and I had a room on the 9th floor which overlooked the river; it was absolutely beautiful. Everything was very clean and the staff was especially friendly. I can't say enough about the ideal location! The hotel is right on Las Olas--close to fun bars and restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay and I highly recommend the Riverside Hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great location, services, and amenities. Chelsea was extremely helpful to my wife and I. We extended our stay by 2 after our first night as we were waiting for our reservation at the Weston to open. Biggups Chelsea!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Smatana2
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I love the Riverside Hotel. It is perfectly located in the heart of Las Olas with many options for dining and shopping nearby. I love the small little elevator but the best part is the service provided by their wonderful team. Chelsea Litos, Executive Meeting Manger at the hotel is a true professional and and asset to the company. Working with her is an amazing experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business